How to generate the gerber file from Sprint Layout?
1. Open your file in the Sprint Layout
Select File→Export→Gerber Export
2. Select the layer, setting and output directory you need
And then click the 'Created gerber files' button to generate the gerber file
3. Then we still need to generate a drill file.
Select File→Export→Drill data(Excellon)
4. Click the 'OK' button to generate the Drill file
(The setting of Excellon export would better as below picture)
5. Put the gerber file and drill file into same zip/rar file and start your order