How to generate the gerber file from Circuit Maker？
1. Open the PCB file in Circuit Maker
2. General Setting
Select Units to Inches and format to 2:5
3. Layer Setting
Select the layer you need to export on the gerber file
4. Apertures Setting
Select 'Embedded apertures (RS274X)'
5. Advanced Setting
When you make sure all configurations are fine. Please click the OK to generate the gerber files.
6. Then we still need to generate a NC drill file
Select Outputs→NC Drill files
7. Select the same unit and format as the gerber file and click 'OK' to generate the NC Drill files
8. Then you will get two zip files, one for gerber file and one for NC drill file.
9. Put them into same zip/rar file and start your order